Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: wow... after reading that I'll never be worried about a superhero movie...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ghetto Man!?!?!?!

    LMAO!!

    ghettoman

  2. #22
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by RipperBendix:
    that is hilarious!
    why do I suddenly feel the strong urge to hunt down that movie?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're not the only one, this movie is the missing piece for a Sunday night piss-up with friends. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually it's not a movie, it a tv show that aired for only 2 episodes... I wonder how it got that far in the serie [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I even remember watching it on the air. Then again, I actually saw all the episodes of Pink Lady and Jeff *AND* My Mother The Car.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    I even remember watching it on the air. Then again, I actually saw all the episodes of Pink Lady and Jeff *AND* My Mother The Car.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow...."My mother is a car" I almost forgot about that one......same goes for "Mr. Terrific" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, they were 2 separate prime time specials. The Challenge and The Roast. I have a boot of The Challenge, the one shown in those pics. It RULES! I haven't seen The Roast since I was a kid, so my memories are pretty vague.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Just learned there was an "Asterix" movie [img]confused.gif[/img] what do you know....

    http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=3117

  8. #28
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by RipperBendix:
    you know...
    I kinda believe when you transfer the comic's costumes to reality 1:1 it really WOULD look that stupid, haha!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Never saw Spider-Man, eh?
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    I even remember watching it on the air. Then again, I actually saw all the episodes of Pink Lady and Jeff *AND* My Mother The Car.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow...."My mother is a car" I almost forgot about that one......same goes for "Mr. Terrific" [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, Mr. Terrific *AND* Captain Nice. I have WAY too many brain cells still clogged with memories of those shows (cues theme...) "Who's that nut flying round in pajamas? That's no nut, boy, that's Captain Nice."

  10. #30
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    There is alreay 2 Ast?rix movies mm4. The second one (Ast?rix and Ob?lix Mission Cleopatra) is by far the best one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •